ADSL Wireless Router & xbox 360 question:

Old March 20th 06, 08:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gaz

Default ADSL Wireless Router & xbox 360 question:

Gaz. wrote:
know this is slightly off topic, but I am planning on getting a 360
in the next couple of weeks and I would like to use the LIVE service,
BUT is this item:

ZOOM X6 WIRELESS 125MBPS 802.11G ADSL2/2+ MODEM ROUTER WITH INTEGRATED
4 PORT SWITCH AND FIREWALL

http://www.misco.co.uk/productinform...49~/ZOOM%20X6%
20WIRELESS%20125MBPS%20802.11G%20ADSL2%2F2%2B%20MO DEM%20ROUTER%20WITH%
20INTEGRATED%204%20PORT%20SWITCH%20AND%20FIREWALL. htm

Suitable for use with the Xbox 360 Live service and more importantly
is the above Wireless Router compatible with the Official MS xbox360
Wireless Adaptor.

Best Wishes & Thanks in advance,

Gaz.

Any wireless router with incorporated adsl modem will work with the live.
The wireless all use an interchangable standard.

Gaz

Old March 21st 06, 12:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nut

Gaz wrote:
Gaz. wrote:
Gaz wrote:
Gaz wtote:

You are Nick Le Lievre and i claim my five pounds!

Old March 21st 06, 05:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nut

Gaz. wrote:

What is that about £5 :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_are...my_five_pounds

"You are X and I claim my five pounds (commonly abbreviated to YA X AICMFP,
YA X AICM£5 or AICM5UKP) is a British stock phrase commonly used in online
discussion forums such as Usenet. The phrase is supposedly used to reveal a
poster's secret identity, but in practice it is used ironically to make a
humorous comparison between the poster and another person, either a third
person who frequents the same forum or a celebrity. ..."