Leaving Bulldog, now need a new BB ISP. But...

Old March 21st 06, 07:06 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jpd

Default Leaving Bulldog, now need a new BB ISP. But...

At last, after a month of crap speeds and poor service, im leaving bull****,
sorry, bulldog....

I'm looking for a BB service with the following:

1) Must be able to pay with Visa Electon,
2) Must have no caps as my wife downloads a lot of stuff for The SIMs 2,
3) must *not* be Plusnet, AOL or BT/Yahoo.

Thanks guys & girls.

Old March 21st 06, 10:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flying Rat

In article , JPD says...
At last, after a month of crap speeds and poor service, im leaving bull****,
sorry, bulldog....

I'm looking for a BB service with the following:

1) Must be able to pay with Visa Electon,

There's your biggest problem. It's hard enough finding one which will
accept Solo, Electron is worse. Most ISPs nowadays specify
Switch/Maestro or Visa debit cards only.

It has something to di with the authorisation procedure the card
requires.

2) Must have no caps as my wife downloads a lot of stuff for The SIMs 2,
3) must *not* be Plusnet, AOL or BT/Yahoo.

Try Eclipse, they accept debit cards and may accept Visa Electron.

www.eclipse.net.uk

FR
Old March 21st 06, 03:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nut

Total ******s.

I'm looking for a BB service with the following:

1) Must be able to pay with Visa Electon,
2) Must have no caps as my wife downloads a lot of stuff for The SIMs
2, 3) must *not* be Plusnet, AOL or BT/Yahoo.

Try UKOnline.

Free migration/setup, i'm paying with Electron and there's no caps or
download limits... they do have a "fair usage policy" but i haven't had any
complaints yet and i'm usually hammering it 24/7.

Only downside is they don't have a news server but you're going through
individual.net so it shouldn't matter to you.

Old March 21st 06, 03:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve @ Aceinternet

Hi JPD

I'm looking for a BB service with the following:

1) Must be able to pay with Visa Electon,

We accept monthly payments via Visa Electron.

2) Must have no caps as my wife downloads a lot of stuff for The SIMs 2,

No caps, limits or blocked ports.
3) must *not* be Plusnet, AOL or BT/Yahoo.

We are not. http://www.ace-internet.co.uk/adsl/

Steve
Ace Internet | http://www.ace-internet.co.uk
Internet Connectivity | ADSL | Web Hosting | Domain names
t: 08456 388 955 | f: 08456 388 956 | e:

Old March 21st 06, 04:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jpd

"nut" wrote in message
JPD wrote:
At last, after a month of crap speeds and poor service, im leaving
bull****, sorry, bulldog....

Total ******s.

I'm looking for a BB service with the following:

1) Must be able to pay with Visa Electon,
2) Must have no caps as my wife downloads a lot of stuff for The SIMs
2, 3) must *not* be Plusnet, AOL or BT/Yahoo.

Try UKOnline.

Free migration/setup, i'm paying with Electron and there's no caps or
download limits... they do have a "fair usage policy" but i haven't had
any complaints yet and i'm usually hammering it 24/7.

Only downside is they don't have a news server but you're going through
individual.net so it shouldn't matter to you.

Thanks mate... I'll have a look and let you know...