My Exchange is ADSLMax @ end March - Demon upgrading?

Old March 21st 06, 09:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Richard Sobey

Default My Exchange is ADSLMax @ end March - Demon upgrading?

I've had an email from a friend saying that his ISP (Zen) are
regrading his line to upto 8Mb at the end of March. Does anyone know
if Demon will be regrading their customers on the same Exchange at the
same time? I have concerns since they took so long to be able to
provide a nationwide 2Mb service.

I have contacted Demon by phone, but the person I spoke to just talked
about network improvements, I'm not sure he really knew what I wanted
to know.

Many thanks

Richard