Wired ADSL VPN Router Recommendations

Old March 20th 06, 01:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TonyB

Default Wired ADSL VPN Router Recommendations

I need some recommendations on Wired ADSL routers that allow site to site
VPN connectivity. Wireless is not a requirement, but the site-to-site
L2TP/IPSEC VPN is a must. An SPI firewall would also be an advantage.

I've tried a few sites but it's difficult matching products to
requirements.

I'll be using two of these devices at either end of the VPN link.

Thanks