sip address gateway to FWD, SIPHONE, SIPGATE, ETC

Old March 21st 06, 04:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default sip address gateway to FWD, SIPHONE, SIPGATE, ETC

i have a GUATEMALAN DID which i can forward to a sip address. ive
tried forwarding this directly to my computers ip with a sip client
installed but it doesnt work too well coz im behind a router firewall
using NAT. ive also tried registering with companies like FWD ( free
world dialup), SIPGATE, SIPCALL and then forwarding my GUATEMALAN DID
to my fwd account but the sip clients ive used dont work too well
behind a router firewall with NAT.

does anyone know sip address for each of the different sip networks
which allow calls to come into the users of that network.

for example

SIPGATE .....
FWD.

lets say my fwd address is
. i want to forward
my guatemalan to a FWD gateway like that in the EXAMPLE above so that
when a person calls the guatemala number they r presented with a
message like " PLEASE ENTER THE NUMBER OF THE USER YOU WANT TO call".
they enter 2121211 and then they get put through to my sip address.

thanks

Old March 21st 06, 07:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

http://www.voxbone.com provide guatemalan dids

i dont want to route the guatemalan DID directly to my sip id. i want
to route it to a gateway for sipgate or another free sip service so
that the person calling the guatemala number could call anyone on
sipgate. i want to make my guatemalan did like an access number for
the sipgate network or another free sip network.

Old March 22nd 06, 12:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

whats the sip address for the sipbroker gateway ie ?

Old March 23rd 06, 10:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dean Kelly

Does anyone know the SIP address for SIPDiscount/VOIPStunt accounts???

"sipbroker" wrote in message
ups.com...
Yes please email us at

Martin

wrote:
On 22 Mar 2006 04:54:04 -0800,
wrote:

whats the sip address for the sipbroker gateway ie
?

I think you have to contact them direct for that, as they don't give
it out on the site it seems.

SIP Broker:

Technical support:
http://forum.sipbroker.com/