Voipstunt - use with Linksys PAP ATA?

Old March 21st 06, 06:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul

Default Voipstunt - use with Linksys PAP ATA?

How would I configure an ATA to use Voipstunt? No instructions on website
for Voipstunt, though it appears possible judging by passing comments in the
group!

Any hand hints appreciated.

Paul Clarke

Old March 21st 06, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Paul:

--

I use:

Proxy: and Outbound Proxy: set as sip1.sipdiscount.com

Register: YES

Use Outbound Proxy: YES

Use OB Proxy In Dialog: YES

Then your user ID and password as per VoIP Stunt details.

You can use (from memory, as I have done so in the past) sip.voipstunt.com as
the proxy & OBP. (There are others you can use, but forget at the moment).

Old March 21st 06, 09:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Wira One

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:06:35 +0000, Paul wrote:

How would I configure an ATA to use Voipstunt? No instructions on website
for Voipstunt, though it appears possible judging by passing comments in the
group!

Any hand hints appreciated.

--

Check this one out:

http://www.voipconfig.de/

Has examples for few other VoIP providers too.