Hosted VoIP Billing Solution for Global VoIP Companies

Old March 21st 06, 06:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Hosted VoIP Billing Solution for Global VoIP Companies

Hello,

Looking for best VoIP billing Software?? We have it to provide you at
cheap price with excellent support.

VoiceMaster(v2.01) = $399 only (For Rent), 100 ports + dedicated pc
with 24x7 technical support + bandwidth.

Why From us:

1. We have VM Expert Tech Support
2. 24x7 technical supports
3. Cheap Price
4. 99% uptime guarantee
5. Free VM/SM Manual
6. Reliable Company
7. 25 running hosted clients and growing
8. And More

Need Now?? For more details you can contact me through:

Mail :
MSN :

Yahoo :

Thank you
Reza

Old March 21st 06, 09:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Contact me....we are looking for a solution to market here in Texas,
USA. We small offices in Dallas/Houston. Sold over 5 million of IP
softswitches last year for vertical but no longer believe in that
product. Wanting to sell Asterisk or SIPx products. Let me know, what
you've got. Thanks PB

Old March 22nd 06, 02:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message
oups.com
Contact me....we are looking for a solution to market
here in Texas, USA. We small offices in Dallas/Houston.
Sold over 5 million of IP softswitches last year for
vertical but no longer believe in that product. Wanting
to sell Asterisk or SIPx products. Let me know, what
you've got. Thanks PB

To both of you, this is (a) a UK and (b) a non-advertising newsgroup.
Please go away.

Ivor