Here we go again - Voipdiscount

Old March 22nd 06, 07:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Default Here we go again - Voipdiscount

"From the makers of voipstunt: http://www.voipdiscount.com

Over 50 destinations at no costs at all! Plus 20 destinations for just
1ct/min!: http://www.voipdiscount.com/en/discounts.html

Just try Voipdiscount he http://www.voipdiscount.com/en/download.html

Kindest regards,
The VoipStunt/VoipDiscount Team"

Old March 22nd 06, 09:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Crikey! They ARE busy bees! 70 destinations for 1ct/min, or less, must
be their record.

Recently that's a new "company/website" from Finarea every 4-6 weeks!

Old March 22nd 06, 09:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
GwG

"Jono" wrote in message
. uk...
"From the makers of voipstunt: http://www.voipdiscount.com

Over 50 destinations at no costs at all! Plus 20 destinations for just
1ct/min!: http://www.voipdiscount.com/en/discounts.html

Just try Voipdiscount he
http://www.voipdiscount.com/en/download.html

I don't think I will be trusting another branch of a company that takes
unused funds from its customers, unless those customers continuously add
more. It might be worth it for someone making a lot of calls, but not
for me.

Old March 22nd 06, 11:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:51:38 GMT, "GwG"
wrote:

"Jono" wrote in message
.uk...
"From the makers of voipstunt: http://www.voipdiscount.com

Over 50 destinations at no costs at all! Plus 20 destinations for just
1ct/min!: http://www.voipdiscount.com/en/discounts.html

Just try Voipdiscount he
http://www.voipdiscount.com/en/download.html

I don't think I will be trusting another branch of a company that takes
unused funds from its customers, unless those customers continuously add
more. It might be worth it for someone making a lot of calls, but not
for me.

That's my decision too.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.