MG3000-R 8 port voip gateway for only USD270

Old March 22nd 06, 11:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Telecomchinasourcing.com

Default MG3000-R 8 port voip gateway for only USD270

MG3000-R voip gateway 8 fxs port USD 270 only.
4 port fxs USD 165 only. Callshop billing software is free.
MGCP,h.323,sip support.
4 fxs 4 fxo at USD 450 support voip/pstn auto reroute.
please visit http://www.telecomchinasourcing.com/...t/MG3000-R.htm
for more information. There are other voip related product too, gk,
softswitch , prepaid billing system, E1 gateway, voip telephone
adapter,IPPBX.

msn:

Old March 22nd 06, 05:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Telecomchinasourcing.com"
wrote in message
oups.com

[spam snipped]

This is a non-advertising newsgroup, furthermore it is a UK group so why
you are advertising prices in US$ I have no idea.

Abuse reported to

Ivor

Old March 22nd 06, 08:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:03:26 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

This is a non-advertising newsgroup, furthermore it is a UK group so why
you are advertising prices in US$ I have no idea.

Good point, but it's worth visiting the site nevertheless. Where else
would you get to enjoy such prose as:

"Employment originally machine, if a wireways is beating into or
teeing off, another wireways can establish for whether busy tone,
avoid beat into no man calling"

That's just beautiful.

Old March 23rd 06, 09:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_doll...ernational_use

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
20:28:23 up 11 days, 11:14, 2 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Old March 24th 06, 03:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"alexd" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:

This is a non-advertising newsgroup, furthermore it is
a UK group so why you are advertising prices in US$ I
have no idea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_doll...ernational_use

Doesn't alter the fact that he's advertising.

Ivor

Old March 24th 06, 08:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Ivor Jones wrote:

"alexd" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:

This is a non-advertising newsgroup, furthermore it is
a UK group so why you are advertising prices in US$ I
have no idea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_doll...ernational_use

Doesn't alter the fact that he's advertising.

And you know fine well that wasn't the point I was addressing.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
19:50:18 up 12 days, 10:36, 1 user, load average: 0.03, 0.05, 0.02