How do I get line stastistics with wreiless router ?

Old March 22nd 06, 02:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
I know nothing

Default How do I get line stastistics with wreiless router ?

I have a Belkin 7630uk router, how do I get the line quality etc figures I
read others quoating ?

Old March 22nd 06, 04:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Heney

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 14:56:24 -0000, "I know nothing"
wrote:

I have a Belkin 7630uk router, how do I get the line quality etc figures I
read others quoating ?

As Sunil told you yesterday in message

The page you want is http://192.168.2.1/ADSL_status_main.stm

Change the 192.168.2.1 to whatever gateway address you are using.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Old March 22nd 06, 07:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
I know nothing

wrote:

I have a Belkin 7630uk router, how do I get the line quality etc figures I
read others quoating ?

As Sunil told you yesterday in message

The page you want is http://192.168.2.1/ADSL_status_main.stm

Change the 192.168.2.1 to whatever gateway address you are using.
--

I have only just seen his message. I'm not on here 24/7 like some might be !

Old March 22nd 06, 09:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tân Coul

wrote:

I have a Belkin 7630uk router, how do I get the line quality etc figures I
read others quoating ?

As Sunil told you yesterday in message

The page you want is http://192.168.2.1/ADSL_status_main.stm

Change the 192.168.2.1 to whatever gateway address you are using.

Brings up a Page Not Found error on my Belkin router (using my correct
gateway address) though I'm far too lazy to check whether it's the
same model as IKN's - as far as I can tell the piece of *%&^ has no
option to show such stats, though I'm open to correction...