Premium Rate Numbers

Old March 22nd 06, 11:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Premium Rate Numbers

I have a Lynksis Pap2 and my sip prvider is sipdiscount, both working well,
my question is how, where and what would i have to type to bar premium rate
numbers?

Thanks
Opeel

Old March 23rd 06, 01:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

")))' Orange Peel '(((" wrote
in message
.uk
I have a Lynksis Pap2 and my sip prvider is sipdiscount,
both working well, my question is how, where and what
would i have to type to bar premium rate numbers?

Do they allow premium rate..? I was under the impression most VoIP
providers don't.

Ivor