Rejoing BT - Can I get BB enabled on same day?

Old March 23rd 06, 11:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jpd

Default Rejoing BT - Can I get BB enabled on same day?

Hi,

Im set to rejoin BT on 4th April '06 and I was wondering if it was possable
for a ADSL provider to be setup and ready to go on the same date?

Thanks.

Old March 23rd 06, 12:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flying Rat

In article , JPD says...
Hi,

Im set to rejoin BT on 4th April '06 and I was wondering if it was possable
for a ADSL provider to be setup and ready to go on the same date?

Thanks.

it should be possible, if you find an ISP which can do order matching.
Eclipse do that service, which is linked to their moving house service.
They match the phone line order up with their BB service order rather
than doing it via a connected line or account number.

That way service is enabled as quickly as possible. You would need to
speak to the ISP directly as online ordering systems are based around
existing telephone service.

It might not be the same day (engineers would not necessarily co-
ordinate the two jobs) but would be a lot faster than waiting for the
line to go live and then ordering broadband.

FR