Atcom AT-320 EE

Old March 23rd 06, 01:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Default Atcom AT-320 EE

I have been using the above now for about a week without any problems
(except the UI being a bit crap).

I am about to order a quantity for an installation I'm about to do, if I
order slightly more than I wanted I can get them at a cheaper price.

I know this isn't an advertising group and I normally wouldn't do this,
but I will only want to sell them on at cost (works out to be 30 +p&p
from uk).

For more details, (well, a more balanced one than you'll get from a
manufacturers site) see

http://voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=ATCOM+AT-320

The version I am ordering is the version with 1 ethernet port, no
inbuilt modem (why would anyone want that?) and no PoE. (not to be
confused with pppoe which is completely different and it does support).

Would anybody be interested in these units?