Voipstunt, Voipbuster, Sipdiscount, etc. Which is best?

Old March 23rd 06, 08:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sam Jones

Default Voipstunt, Voipbuster, Sipdiscount, etc. Which is best?

Which of the current free UK calls providers should I give my 10 (or
less) to? I'm only after UK calls and would prefer a geographical
number.
Old March 24th 06, 12:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
hyena

They are owned by the same company. Only difference is their free
destinations. This is what I heard :-)

Old March 24th 06, 02:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steven

It seems like they are doing the research on finding the most acceptable VOIP sales model.

Each of their products are slightly different and you would have to read the fine print to find out which would work best for you.

The worst thing I have heard recently, is that if you make too many free calls, they will suspend your free calling temporarily.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.
--- - --- - - - - - - - -- - - - --- - ------ - - --- - - -- - - - -- - - -

Old March 24th 06, 03:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
hyena

Did not be suspended yet, but any call will get hangoff after 1 hour. And
recently the money in my voipbuster account was eaten by this company
because of not using it in 3? or 4 months. The rest works as they promised,
though.

"Steven" wrote in message
It seems like they are doing the research on finding the most acceptable
VOIP sales model.

Each of their products are slightly different and you would have to read
the fine print to find out which would work best for you.

The worst thing I have heard recently, is that if you make too many free
calls, they will suspend your free calling temporarily.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of
having a better past.
--- - --- - - - - - - - -- - - - --- - ------
- - --- - - -- - - - -- - - -

l...

Old March 27th 06, 08:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Philippe Deleye

"Steven" wrote in message
It seems like they are doing the research on finding the most acceptable

VOIP sales model.

Each of their products are slightly different and you would have to read

the fine print to find out which would work best for you.

There is really no "fine print". Apart form the tariffs and free
detsinations, anything else is the same (all using the same server: your
user-name defines to which service you have subscribed, hence tha applicable
tariffs)

The worst thing I have heard recently, is that if you make too many free

calls, they will suspend your free calling temporarily.

Not true. I'm using different accounts, none of them have ever been
suspended. The only thing what happens if you are only using free calls is
that your credit expires after 120days, hence your "free calls" have costed
you 10? over that period ...
Philippe