SPA-3000 inbound call routing with [email protected]

Old March 24th 06, 02:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

Default SPA-3000 inbound call routing with [email protected]

Hi,

I have a Sipura SPA-3000 connected to my [email protected] box.

When a call comes in on the BT line connected to it, the call is routed with
Asterisk's Incoming Calls rules.

I would like to create a DID rule for this, but cant seem to manage it!

Can anyone help me!

Thanks :-)

Sparks...

Here is my SIP trunk setup for the SPA-3000

Trunk Name
PSTN_1

PEER Details
canreinvite=no