Zoom Router

Old March 24th 06, 10:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TC

Default Zoom Router

Hello there,

I'm using a Zoom router to access BT Broadband. I've put all the
settings in that BT have given me, but I'm still having problems
connecting.

1. Every address I ping all point to the same IP address
2. IE always says "Page cannot be displayed"

Does anyone have any ideas what could be going wrong? (BT certainly
don't..)

Thanks!