Sipgate

Old March 24th 06, 03:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
TR

Default Sipgate

Does Sipgate support MWI yet ??

cheers
Old March 24th 06, 04:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"TR" wrote in message
Does Sipgate support MWI yet ??

cheers

Have you asked them..? AFAIK no.

Ivor

Old March 24th 06, 04:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
TR

Ivor Jones wrote:
"TR" wrote in message

Does Sipgate support MWI yet ??

cheers

Have you asked them..? AFAIK no.

Ivor

Yep i asked them as well,
they answered first too !

no they don't support it at the moment, there are plans to support it,
but no time frame yet.

Old March 24th 06, 07:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

TR wrote:
Ivor Jones wrote:
"TR" wrote in message

Does Sipgate support MWI yet ??

cheers

Have you asked them..? AFAIK no.

Ivor

Yep i asked them as well,
they answered first too !

no they don't support it at the moment, there are plans to support it,
but no time frame yet.

They told me they would have call forwarding / divert in a few months
from when i asked them... that was last year
Old March 26th 06, 03:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 00:01:02 +0000, Paul Cupis
wrote:

Dexter, get over it and move on with your life.

I don't think he has one.

BTW, it would appear that voip.co.uk is down and sipgate is working
just fine right now. At least that's how it seems.

My ATA says it's registered with voip.co.uk but calls in and out are
failing. Good job there's good reliable sipgate to fall back on ;-)

sipgate SK uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 0 September 8th 05 07:24 PM
OT sipgate Kali Vandenberg uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 1 September 7th 05 01:06 AM
sipgate Roger uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 4 July 26th 05 09:28 AM
Sipgate Down {{{{{Welcome}}}}} uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 26 June 17th 05 03:13 PM