Any VOIP provider support encryption?

Old March 25th 06, 08:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Joe Harrison

Default Any VOIP provider support encryption?

SPA-3000 can support it and comes pre-configured with a certificate. I'm
surprised how hard it is to find a provider; as VOIP really becomes
mainstream it is going to dawn on people that this could be a serious
problem.

Joe

Old March 28th 06, 07:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

Joe Harrison wrote:
SPA-3000 can support it and comes pre-configured with a certificate. I'm
surprised how hard it is to find a provider; as VOIP really becomes
mainstream it is going to dawn on people that this could be a serious
problem.

If you mean RTP encryption, then I don't know of any service providers
who support it.

Also the Sipura RTP encryption does not work with the Snom RTP encryption.

I thought the SPA-3000 certificate was just for the provisioning system.

Tim