Tiscali = Rubbish?

Old March 25th 06, 02:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jpd

Default Tiscali = Rubbish?

"Jumbo's Chippy" wrote in message
| Is it just me or is anybody else having problems with Tiscali broadband?

I wouldnt touch them with a barge poll

Old March 25th 06, 02:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jumbo's Chippy

Is it just me or is anybody else having problems with Tiscali broadband?

I am using a Netgear router for my wireless network. It works great however
some times, the "i" light flashes indicating that there is some sort of test
on the line. I have contacted Tiscali and they said that there are no errors
to report of and that it must by my router. Nonetheless, it works fine all
the other times.

***Now steps off the rant stage***

Old March 25th 06, 02:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John

http://www.3dvelocity.com/articles/t.../broadband.htm

Old March 30th 06, 10:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Name Surname

"John" wrote in message

"Jumbo's Chippy" wrote in message
Is it just me or is anybody else having problems with Tiscali broadband?

http://www.3dvelocity.com/articles/t.../broadband.htm

I had a BT line fault and Tiscali customer support have been extremely
helpful (admittedly a bit hard to understand as indian english is not my
native language). I find it more disturbing that BT is giving me a line that
doesn't allow ADSL at speeds over 1Mbit whatever ISP I choose. That's pretty
pathetic.

NS