Blueyonder - How to firewall

Old March 25th 06, 03:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
pdrolo

Default Blueyonder - How to firewall

I have blueyonder with a motorolla cable modem. My setup is as follows.
PCI ethernet card - rj45 cable to port 1 on linksys wrt54gs - the
internet port of the linksys goes to rj45 port on motorolla - all works
pretty well - but of the three connections shown on my computer - none
appear to be firewalled - how can I protect this set up ? (ie firewall
it)