SPA-3000 Won't Dial PSTN numbers

Old March 25th 06, 02:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
muzz

Default SPA-3000 Won't Dial PSTN numbers

I have setup my new Sipura SPA-3000 with VOIPSTUNT, using the dummies
guide on.
http://www.grynx.com/projects/voip-f...th-the-sipura/

I even copied the dial plan but changed it to (01xx.|xx.:@gw0)
Now I reckon this should dial 01 numbers through VOIP and then all
others should go through the normal phone line ?

I also installed the sipura 3000 system tray monitor to give me a
better idea ehat was going on.

Using my DECT phone's phone book I can call 01 numbers and the monitor
says outbound call it connect and when I check my calls on the
VOIPSTUNT website it has registered as a VOIP call.

When I dial a mobile number or an 08 number, the monitor now shows a
PSTN connection, great but I always get " the number you have dialled
has not been recognised".
I have re checked the different numbers several times and they are
correct. I have tried manually dialling instead of picking from the
phone's phone book.

Any suggestions ??

Old March 25th 06, 05:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"muzz" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Yes, check your regionalization settings, your DTMF settings, line voltage
settings, etc.

Which telco are you using for PSTN?

Have a look in the linksys/sipura forums of http://voxilla.com as there are
many pointers for setting your spa3000 to interact properly with your PSTN
line.

Old March 25th 06, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

After serious thinking muzz wrote :
[...]

Also, download the syslog http://www.sipura.com/support/slogsrv.zip
and install it on a networked computer. If you want to know how to set
it up, just ask.

Using the syslog will let you see what is actually being dialled by
your spa.

Old March 25th 06, 09:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
muzz

I had been on voxilla prevoiusly to run the auto set up utility, I wnet
back and found a very detailed post for Uk user settings. Things
changed but still didn't seem to work right. When phoning my mobile (
from my phone's phonebook ) I just got a dial tone. I installed slogsrv
and manually phoned an 0800 number and it went through PSTN and
connected as I wanted !
Then I tried my wifes mobile from the phone's phone book and it worked,
passed through to the PSTN as desired.

You may have guessed by now, I have wrongly entered my own mobile
number into my home phone's memory DOH!

Thanks for your help, off to play with it and slogsrv and try out
adding to the dial plan.
Cheers.