Polish SIP Provider

Old March 25th 06, 03:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Crumb

Default Polish SIP Provider

Hi Box,

can anyone recommend a Polish SIP provider, I am looking to get a
Polish geographic number too.

Any recommendations would be great

Crumb

Old March 25th 06, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Niko)

Crumb wrote:
Hi Box,

can anyone recommend a Polish SIP provider, I am looking to get a
Polish geographic number too.

Any recommendations would be great

Crumb

You don't need polish sip provider to get polish PSTN. I have got mine
(polish PSTN from Warsaw city) from InternetCalls (www.internetcalls.com).
If you prefer polish provider check these out:
- www.actio.pl
- www.ipfon.pl
Regards
Niko
Old March 27th 06, 07:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Philippe Deleye

"Crumb" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Box,

can anyone recommend a Polish SIP provider, I am looking to get a
Polish geographic number too.

Any of the Finarea family will offer you a free-of-charge Polish number
(Voipstunt, Sipdiscount, InternetCalls, Voipcheap.co.uk, Sparvoip.de,
Netappel.fr, Voipbuster etc...)
Just make sure you indicate Poland as your country before adding your first
credit.

Choose the service which gives you the best prices for the destinations you
want to dial.
for example: if you frequently needs to call a german mobile, then choose
Sparvoip.de (14ct/m VAT incl for Germany mobile).

Only Sipdiscount is designed for SIP, others offer SIP as well, but not
supported (altough I'm using all of above with SIP)

Philippe
Belgium