Charter of uk.telecom.broadband.

Old March 26th 06, 12:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Charter of uk.telecom.broadband

Default Charter of uk.telecom.broadband.

Charter of uk.telecom.broadband (Not ****ing Moderated)

This ****ing group is a ****'s forum for discussion of broadband
services, technology and equipment as provided in the UK. Discussions
of specific services based on ADSL, cable modems or other broadband
technology are also ****ing on-topic. The group's language is English,
so no ****ing foreign ****s, ok?

Advertising
Don't be a ****ing ****, advertising is forbidden.

Binaries & Formatting
Listen up you ****s. Posts must be readable as plaintext. HTML, RTF
and similarly formatted messages are prohibited so don't be a nonce.
Cryptographic signatures (e.g. PGP) may be used where authentication
is important and should be as short as ****ing possible.
Encoded binaries (e.g. pictures, compressed files, etc.) are ****ing
****ing forbidden.

Warning
Anyone ****er posting contrary to this charter will be bummed into the
middle of next week by one of the resident faggots.

Newsgroups line
uk.telecom.broadband ADSL/cable/other broadband services/products

Old March 26th 06, 02:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tx2

Charter of uk. telecom. broadband wrote:

This ****ing group is a ****'s forum..,

If i wanted your opinion, i'll ask for it. in the meantime, sit down,
shut up, and only inject yourself when i tell you.

Old March 26th 06, 06:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "TheDysk"
opened his gob and said:

Damn! I've just responded to a troll. I'll get my coat!

Actually, I prefer the adult version of the charter myself g.

--
Cheers,

Guy