Homecall and Netgear DG834G

Old March 26th 06, 03:42 PM
Paul Bibbings's Avatar
Paul Bibbings Paul Bibbings is offline
Junior Member

Default Homecall and Netgear DG834G

Is anyone here successfully using the DG834G with a Homecall(UK) broadband connection? If so, can you let me know what Multiplexing method you are using (VC or LCC) and what values are set for VPI and VCI.

It's a strange one this. I'm able to successfully complete CHAP authentication, and the router believes it is connected, but there's no transfer.

Thanks for your time.

BS