On a slightly happier note.

Old March 26th 06, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Default On a slightly happier note.

Are there any voip capable mobile phones on the market at the moment
that aren't horrible monstrous WinCE-based things?

The Nokia e-series are due for launch in the first quarter of this year
(within the next week then) but that's looking unlikely.
Old March 27th 06, 07:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Thomas Kenyon wrote:

Are there any voip capable mobile phones on the market at the moment
that aren't horrible monstrous WinCE-based things?

The Nokia e-series are due for launch in the first quarter of this year
(within the next week then) but that's looking unlikely.

Quite a lot of GSM/WiFi handsets seem to be vapour. You could try one that
was announced relatively long ago, eg Motorola A910 ["launching Q1 2006"].
Seem to be a few wholesale auction listings on eBay [that look a bit dodgy,
mind you].

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
19:11:18 up 15 days, 8:57, 3 users, load average: 0.75, 0.40, 0.26