Eclipse

Old March 26th 06, 10:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flying Rat

Default Eclipse

In article , says...
I am looking at using these however I have a few questions hopefully someone
may know the answer to..

What (if any) usenet do they provide
Does anyone know their plans once 8MB come in, will they do a Zen and freeze
the unlimited accounts or get rid of them?

I'm currently on a Zen frozen 2MB but Eclipse is a bit cheaper and has the
special offer on phone calls that is very interesting as it will save money
but I don't want to transfer if it's going to change considerably as I
cannot move back onto my Zen package. DOes anyone here use them? How do you
find them?

Thanks for any help,

Andy

nothing as yet on 8Mbps from Eclipse. I think they are waiting to
introduce their new products and letting the rush subside first, as well
as making sure there are a reasonable number of exchanges live. Eclipse
already do a capped product alongside unlimited ones so they may well
decide to retain their existing Flex setup and add in 8Mbps alongside
that with their Home Broadband range.

They supply usenet via Giganews (see the headers of this post). Users
get two connections @ 128Kbps (or 16KBps) but no data limits.

I use and recommend them as they are extremely good at what they do,
reliable and good value for the package I'm on (Flex 2000 at 29.99 a
month).

FR
Old March 27th 06, 05:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TygerTyger2010

Flying Rat wrote:

nothing as yet on 8Mbps from Eclipse. I think they are waiting to
introduce their new products and letting the rush subside first, as well
as making sure there are a reasonable number of exchanges live. Eclipse
already do a capped product alongside unlimited ones so they may well
decide to retain their existing Flex setup and add in 8Mbps alongside
that with their Home Broadband range.

I'm in the process of migrating from Pipex to Eclipse just now.
I was told early April for the introduction of 8mbps by Eclipse, though
they didn't have proper information on pricing yet.

FR