Switch between PSTN & PAP2 (using the same phone)

Old March 27th 06, 09:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Switch between PSTN & PAP2 (using the same phone)

Hi, as most of you are aware, Linksys PAP2 doesn't have an FXO
connector. My question is: Is there any device, like a splitter with a
switch, in a way I could connect my telephone set to it, and manually
be able to switch (like the old printers switches) to the line I want
to use? Thanks in advance

Old March 27th 06, 03:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Thanks a lot, I already knew the new SPA3000 but I just make VoIP calls
2 or 3 times a week...so I didn't want to spend 30 extra quids. If I
don't find a "mechanical switch" I'll manually change the cables every
time I need to do a call..
Thanks anyway for your reply.

Old March 28th 06, 02:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

wrote:
Thanks a lot, I already knew the new SPA3000 but I just make VoIP calls
2 or 3 times a week...so I didn't want to spend 30 extra quids. If I
don't find a "mechanical switch" I'll manually change the cables every
time I need to do a call..

http://www.provu.co.uk/provu_ata1100.html

Would have done you.

It is a very simple ATA with FXS to FXO passthrough.
It has a button on the top that lets you easier switch between VoIP and
PSTN.

ProVu are only selling them through approved service providers.

Tim