Is Sipgate down?

Old March 27th 06, 12:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Peter X

Default Is Sipgate down?

Hi all,

My PAP2 doesn't seem to be connecting to Sipgate at present, and if I
phone my Sipgate number from a mobile, I just get a continuous tone!

Is it broken? Or has my ISP cocked something up? (I'm using
Metro^D^D^D^DPlusNet so it's entirely possible).

The Sipgate portal says my device is offline.

Okay, before I'd managed to send the above, it started working again...
in so far as the PAP2 has the "phone 1" light on, but dialing 10000
didn't work the first time, and the second attempt is talking in German!

Phoning my number from a mobile now says I'm unavailable!

So I guess it _is_ Sipgate rather than my ISP having problems. I s'pose
a better question would be:

Q1. Do Sipgate have a service-status page?

Cheers!!

Peter.
Old March 27th 06, 12:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Wavey Davey

I think it was down earlier, as the registration kept timing out, but
seems to working ok now (12 noon)

Dave

Old March 27th 06, 01:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Wavey Davey" wrote in message

I think it was down earlier, as the registration kept
timing out, but seems to working ok now (12 noon)

Dave

It seems that the registration servers were having problems from 1030 to
1130. Should be ok now. No idea of the cause yet.

Ivor