Sipgate Down again

Old March 27th 06, 12:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PhilÅ

Default Sipgate Down again

Hello

When calling wither of my sipgate numbers from my mobile or sipdiscount line
I get an engaged tone???

Been like this the last hour.

Phone from one sipgate to another works.

Old March 27th 06, 12:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

"PhilÅ" wrote in message
Hello

When calling wither of my sipgate numbers from my mobile or sipdiscount
line I get an engaged tone???

Been like this the last hour.

Phone from one sipgate to another works.

Seems to be OK here, can you call 10000 on Sipgate OK?

Old March 27th 06, 01:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PhilÅ

"Sparks" wrote in message
"PhilÅ" wrote in message
Hello

When calling wither of my sipgate numbers from my mobile or sipdiscount
line I get an engaged tone???

Been like this the last hour.

Phone from one sipgate to another works.

Seems to be OK here, can you call 10000 on Sipgate OK?

Yep, outgoing appears ok, incoming from my mobiles or my sipdiscount line
gets a engaged.

Old March 27th 06, 01:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"PhilÅ" wrote in message

"Sparks" wrote in message
"PhilÅ" wrote in message
Hello

When calling wither of my sipgate numbers from my
mobile or sipdiscount line I get an engaged tone???

Been like this the last hour.

Phone from one sipgate to another works.

Seems to be OK here, can you call 10000 on Sipgate OK?

Yep, outgoing appears ok, incoming from my mobiles or my
sipdiscount line gets a engaged.

Ok here from my Tesco mobile to all 3 Sipgate numbers, also from one
Sipgate number to another. I have been having quite a few registration
failures over the past few weeks but (fingers crossed) it seems ok at the
moment. As I said in another thread there were problems for about an hour
this morning but my end has been ok since then.

Don't forget my speaking clock on 1431320 (020 7043 1320) is available for
any tests anyone might want to make..! Note that if it is busy when you
call you will (or should..!) get ringing tone until it is free (max 30
seconds) then it will connect.

Ivor

Old March 27th 06, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh PhilÅ:
"Sparks" wrote in message
"PhilÅ" wrote in message
Hello

When calling wither of my sipgate numbers from my mobile or
sipdiscount line I get an engaged tone???

Been like this the last hour.

Phone from one sipgate to another works.

Seems to be OK here, can you call 10000 on Sipgate OK?

Yep, outgoing appears ok, incoming from my mobiles or my sipdiscount
line gets a engaged.

Never had a real problem with Sipgate before, however I too am having the
same problem.

I can call other Sipgate numbers, 10000 and 50000, but incoming from mobile
or pstn is engaged, out-going to non VoIP numbers unavailable tone.

Old March 27th 06, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
. uk

[snip]

Never had a real problem with Sipgate before, however I
too am having the same problem.

I can call other Sipgate numbers, 10000 and 50000, but
incoming from mobile or pstn is engaged, out-going to non
VoIP numbers unavailable tone.

Ok here both incoming and outgoing from PSTN so it isn't a gateway
problem.

Ivor

Old March 27th 06, 01:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
. uk

[snip]

Never had a real problem with Sipgate before, however I
too am having the same problem.

I can call other Sipgate numbers, 10000 and 50000, but
incoming from mobile or pstn is engaged, out-going to non
VoIP numbers unavailable tone.

Ok here both incoming and outgoing from PSTN so it isn't a gateway
problem.

Ivor

Have done some testing.

My 0121 numbers and a few other area numbers aren't working, yet other area
numbers are working, but only, incoming and Sipgate-Sipgate, not out-going
to the pstn.

Old March 27th 06, 01:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Alex

"PhilÅ" wrote in message
Hello

When calling wither of my sipgate numbers from my mobile or sipdiscount
line I get an engaged tone???

Been like this the last hour.

Phone from one sipgate to another works.

Mine's broke, it calls 1000 ok, but anything else just fails and I get the
engaged tone. Looks like I'll have to call the landline I need to from my
mobile instead, at 35p/min!

Alex

Old March 27th 06, 01:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:

[snip]

Ok here both incoming and outgoing from PSTN so it
isn't a gateway problem.

Ivor

Have done some testing.

My 0121 numbers and a few other area numbers aren't
working, yet other area numbers are working, but only,
incoming and Sipgate-Sipgate, not out-going to the pstn.

Give me a ring, do you still have my number..? Can't find yours..!

Ivor

Old March 27th 06, 01:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Alex" wrote in message

"PhilÅ" wrote in message
Hello

When calling wither of my sipgate numbers from my
mobile or sipdiscount line I get an engaged tone???

Been like this the last hour.

Phone from one sipgate to another works.

Mine's broke, it calls 1000 ok, but anything else just
fails and I get the engaged tone. Looks like I'll have to
call the landline I need to from my mobile instead, at
35p/min!
Alex

Strange, all is fine here, just done some exhaustive testing. What
equipment are you using and is it registering ok..? The problem this
morning has been with the registration servers.

Ivor

Is Sipgate down? Peter X uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 2 March 27th 06 12:09 PM
Sipgate TR uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 14 March 26th 06 08:03 PM
Sipgate Down {{{{{Welcome}}}}} uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 26 June 17th 05 03:13 PM
Sipgate again. wooosh uk.telecom.voip (UK VOIP) 21 May 16th 05 09:38 PM