Inconsistent Caller ID on SPA-3000

Old March 27th 06, 07:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
muzz

Default Inconsistent Caller ID on SPA-3000

Recently set this box up, caller ID seemed to be working OK thenI
noticed something strange. Some calls were showing up on my DECT phone
as (muzz) which is the display name I used when setting up the
SPA-3000.
After the call I can use the DECT phone to view recent calls when I
reach a (muzz) call and push OK, it shows the phone number. I think it
may just be numbers which are not in the phone's contact list, but I
cannot be sure yet.

Old March 28th 06, 01:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

"muzz" wrote in message
oups.com...
Recently set this box up, caller ID seemed to be working OK thenI
noticed something strange. Some calls were showing up on my DECT phone
as (muzz) which is the display name I used when setting up the
SPA-3000.
After the call I can use the DECT phone to view recent calls when I
reach a (muzz) call and push OK, it shows the phone number. I think it
may just be numbers which are not in the phone's contact list, but I
cannot be sure yet.

This happens to me with numbers not in my phones memory.
Mine just says BT, as this is it's display name on the PSTN tab.

Sparks...