Linksys SPA3000

Old March 28th 06, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
old man

Default Linksys SPA3000

Is there any real diff. other than price between
Linksys SPA 3000 (45) and Sipura SPA3000 (80)

Old March 28th 06, 01:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

old man wrote:
Is there any real diff. other than price between
Linksys SPA 3000 (45) and Sipura SPA3000 (80)

They are the same hardware - I've taken them apart and the circuit
boards are identical. It just the moulding around which is different.

45 is very cheap though. Where are you getting them from?

Tim

Old March 28th 06, 03:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Tim wrote:
old man wrote:
Is there any real diff. other than price between
Linksys SPA 3000 (45) and Sipura SPA3000 (80)

They are the same hardware - I've taken them apart and the circuit
boards are identical. It just the moulding around which is different.

45 is very cheap though. Where are you getting them from?

If it's redstore (45.85 + VAT) I wouldn't recommend it, I ordered one
on the 10th and they still haven;t despatched it. (or replied to my
email asking when).

Maybe I should phone them.

Old March 28th 06, 05:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
DJ

In message , old man
writes
Various sites listing eg dabs 45.82 inc vat + delivery of course

"Tim" wrote in message
.. .
old man wrote:
Is there any real diff. other than price between
Linksys SPA 3000 (45) and Sipura SPA3000 (80)

They are the same hardware - I've taken them apart and the circuit
boards are identical. It just the moulding around which is different.

45 is very cheap though. Where are you getting them from?

Tim

I can't see any SPA3000 on Dabs site, only a PAP2 at that price.

--
DJ
Old March 28th 06, 06:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
old man

According to the Linksys site when looking at SPA3000 and doing where to buy
it links direct to this Dabs page
Allthough it gives a model # as you said, checking other sites which give #
SPA3000 it appears to be the same. prices vary from 45 - 49 approx

"DJ" wrote in message
In message , old man
writes
Various sites listing eg dabs 45.82 inc vat + delivery of course

"Tim" wrote in message
.. .

Old March 28th 06, 06:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
corb

Anyone has a link for these ?

#
SPA3000 it appears to be the same. prices vary from 45 - 49 approx

"DJ" wrote in message
In message , old man
writes
Various sites listing eg dabs 45.82 inc vat + delivery of course

"Tim" wrote in message
.. .

Old March 28th 06, 06:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
old man

http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx...nKey=11211&v=2
or http://tinyurl.com/fxuu9

http://www-uk.linksys.com/servlet/Sa...s itorWrapper
or http://tinyurl.com/l3hnk

"corb" wrote in message
Anyone has a link for these ?

"old man" wrote in message
According to the Linksys site when looking at SPA3000 and doing where to
buy
it links direct to this Dabs page
Allthough it gives a model # as you said, checking other sites which

give
#
SPA3000 it appears to be the same. prices vary from 45 - 49 approx

"DJ" wrote in message
In message , old man
writes
Various sites listing eg dabs 45.82 inc vat + delivery of course

"Tim" wrote in message
.. .

Old March 28th 06, 08:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
corb

yes I want a good price for the SPA3000 not the pap2.

Im sure the SPA3000 is around 75 ?

wrote in message

This is only a PAP2, SPA3000 58.00 at broadbandbuyer.co.uk .

Old March 28th 06, 09:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Henk van Andel

In The Netherlands, the Linksys 3000 is sold for Euro (not Pound Sterling)
49,95 incl VAT 19% at MediaMarkt (a store from German origine).
It is part of a deal for SIP telephony which is also dirt cheap (E 9,95/mo
incl free calling to all NL landline numbers).
Bit the Linksys 3000 box can be reconfired without any problem.

Grz Henk