Voipstunt/voipdiscount users

Old March 28th 06, 11:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivan

Default Voipstunt/voipdiscount users

Hi,
there's someone that have registered more than 3 accounts with
voipstunt/voipdiscount??
I tried to delete temporary files, some folder in "document and
settings", some keys from windows register without success.

I have ten machines in network and only one of them it's Windows, all
the other are Linux, that doesn't allow to register with the service.
I registered from the windows machine 3 users then they don't allow more
registrations.
I MUST register all machines to have indipendent accounts and I search
for a solution.

Someone do it?
Regards