WanadooProblems.co.uk NEW forum as I'm tired waiting for Wanadoo

Old March 29th 06, 09:16 AM
wanadooproblems wanadooproblems is offline
Junior Member

Default WanadooProblems.co.uk NEW forum as I'm tired waiting for Wanadoo

I am commenting on an article I just read and I have the same problem...

I AM NOW 7 WEEKS WITHOUT MY WANADOO BROADBAND CONNECTION...

I have started a dedicated wanadooproblems forum:

www.WanadooProblems.co.uk/PBL465

OK, you're wondering... Why the forum?

(I am located in Central London - thought I'd add this as I have read problems from locations all around the UK)

Well, because it is now 29 March 2006 and I have not had my Wanadoo broadband connection (which I'm paying for still) since 7 February 2006...

That's 7 weeks if my sums are correct.

And in that 7 weeks, oh what fun I've had...

It all started when my 2Mb connection (which I was very happy with) was upgraded to 8Mb (in fact 0 Mb as you will see):

I think I have spoken to every member of the Wanadoo Technical Support Team... But never the same person twice... And even when I do ask for a person by name, I'm told that they "do not work at this call centre... We have lots of call centres... Do you have the person's extension number?"... No I reply, when I asked for an extension number I was told that these are not given out! "Well, because we have so many call centres, it is not possible for me to locate that person... I will help you..."

They then proceed to tell me that they will help me, I tell them that I am sure they will not be able to as this problem has been occurring for weeks now, but they insist... I tell them that I should speak to a team leader, in fact I would like to speak to a team leader... "That's not possible. Our team leaders are in a meeting at the moment".

They then proceed to tell me that they will put a fault through... For the umpteenth time. I tell them that this has been done previously, on many occasions. But they insist.

And so the saga continues...

And... I nearly forgot to mention that in the beginning, their helpful Technical Support staff had me uninstalling, reinstalling, setting the Livebox back to manufacturers settings. Which, of course, I knew and (probably) they knew, would not and did not resolve the problem. And they still insist on asking me to do it - which I just refuse to do now... Then, is your username and password entered correctly - oh I think so... It has been checked almost daily for the last 7 weeks!

I will get some time and literally list every phone call I have made to Wanadoo in my "own" area of the forum! I have been quite meticulous in recording teh events of teh last 7 weeks.

And still... No internet connection...

By anybody's standards, this is somewhat unreasonable I believe.

Well... here's to receiving a call from Wanadoo's legal department threatening to sue me over my site... Well... At least it should raise some awareness to the team leaders and the men (or women) at the top - because, on the phones, it is impossible to get put through to these people.

Here's hoping I am back on-line soon...

Please add your comments to this forum - WanadooProblems Forum

Start a new thread, answer other queries posted by others... And yes... I think I can help with almost every possible situation now... Other than mine!

The only thing Wanadoo haven't asked me to do is unscrew the casing of the Livebox... I'll just have to wait til my next call....

Of which I have to make and pay for each time... They have never returned my call - even, on the odd occasion that I spoke to a team leader "S", when I was promised a call back - that was on 04 March 2006.

Anyway... time for you people out there to add your comments and views...

Feel free...

www.WanadooProblems.co.uk/PBL465

I will check this forum regularly and promise to help as many people as I can - you should too - because Wanadoo are not likely to.

Location: Central London
Old March 29th 06, 11:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Linker3000

wanadooproblems wrote:
[...]

Google the phone number of their LEEDS office and ask to be put through
to the CAT (Customer Assistance) team.

That should get things moving!

L3K
Old March 30th 06, 10:45 AM
wanadooproblems wanadooproblems is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linker3000
www.WanadooProblems.co.uk/PBL465

Google the phone number of their LEEDS office and ask to be put through
to the CAT (Customer Assistance) team.

That should get things moving!

L3K
Hi L3K
Thank you - I shall look up that number and call them - I spoke to Wanadoo yesterday after they called me back - YES!!! For he first time in 7 weeks, after failing to call me back after promising to do so, I received a call from a Technical Support person who I had spoken to the day previously - She didn't actually do anything for me other than tell me I will probably need to wait another 4 weeks (Are they for real?).

The only way I got her to phone back, I think, is that I challenged her when I called her and kept telling her that she would not call me back! She rose to the challenge, did call me back, even though she couldn't do anything! Oh well.... At least they have now paid for a 38minute call to my mobile - still not as costly as all the calls I have made to them though!!!

I shall update the forum that I have started www.WanadooProblems.co.uk/PBL465

Many thanks L3K

www.WanadooProblems.co.uk/PBL465
Old March 31st 06, 11:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Linker3000

Don't mess around:

0113 222 9100

"CAT Team please"

Old April 5th 06, 02:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Daytona

wanadooproblems wrote:

I have started a dedicated wanadooproblems forum:

www.WanadooProblems.co.uk/PBL465

I just tried to post the contact details under a guest login and it
failed.

Daytona
Old April 5th 06, 05:33 PM
wanadooproblems wanadooproblems is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona
I just tried to post the contact details under a guest login and it
failed.

Daytona
Should be fine - the site is up and running smoothly (well, it was 2minutes ago!!!)
Old April 19th 06, 05:32 AM
wanadooproblems wanadooproblems is offline
Junior Member

Hello all,

Thank you for your responses...

My connection is now back on... AFTER 9weeks and 2days !!!

Full details he

http://www.wanadooproblems.co.uk/php...opic.php?t=130

But it sure wasn't easy! Even after media and Wanadoo's PR intervention!

My plight is still not over - I have to do battle with them to get compensation for loss of service, telephone calls etc. I shall keep you posted!

Many thanks once again for your interest in WanadooProblems.co.uk

With kind regards

Kevin