cable modem and router

Old March 30th 06, 12:22 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default cable modem and router

I had to turn my network off and since i have not been able to get a
permanent connnection, what order should i boot the modem,router and
pcs up please
Old March 30th 06, 03:46 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Rob Morley

In article
[email protected] wrote:
I had to turn my network off and since i have not been able to get a
permanent connnection, what order should i boot the modem,router and
pcs up please

Modem, router, PCs.
What do you mean by "not been able to get a permanent connnection"?
Old April 10th 06, 10:23 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
scouse_mouse

Rob Morley

In article
[email protected] wrote:
I had to turn my network off and since i have not been able to get a
permanent connnection, what order should i boot the modem,router and
pcs up please

Modem, router, PCs.
What do you mean by "not been able to get a permanent connnection"?

get cable to send you a signal mate an it should sort it.

Message sent by Excite Newsgroups.
http://www.excite.co.uk/newsgroup

Old April 11th 06, 01:35 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Rob Morley

In article
scouse_mouse wrote:
Rob Morley

In article
[email protected] wrote:
I had to turn my network off and since i have not been able to get a
permanent connnection, what order should i boot the modem,router and
pcs up please

Modem, router, PCs.
What do you mean by "not been able to get a permanent connnection"?

get cable to send you a signal mate an it should sort it.

Eh?