Tesco Broadband

Old March 30th 06, 08:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob Gibson

Default Tesco Broadband

Good, bad, indifferent?

Looking for a package to suit mother-in-law (so I've got to get it right!).

Rob G.

Old March 30th 06, 10:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
www.icuknet.co.uk

In article , lid
(Rob Gibson) wrote:

Good, bad, indifferent?

It's powered by NTL.

Leslie
www.icukhosting.co.uk
Old March 30th 06, 11:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gaz

www.icuknet.co.uk wrote:
In article , lid
(Rob Gibson) wrote:

Good, bad, indifferent?

It's powered by NTL.

Leslie
www.icukhosting.co.uk

My experieince of their customer service is, first rate, friendly,
professional and flexible, ideal for talking through a novice, to fix a
problem.

My experience of other providers, is less then encouraging. BT, Demon, AOL,
Tiscali have all offshored to Bombay, and their customer service has
diminished hugely.

Gaz

Old March 31st 06, 01:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Terry

"www.icuknet.co.uk" wrote in message
. uk...
In article , lid
(Rob Gibson) wrote:

Good, bad, indifferent?

It's powered by NTL.
Leslie
www.icukhosting.co.uk

Works for me, I'm on NTL broadband, but use Tesco.nets dial up when mobile,
both also gives me news.ntli.net free newsserver which i'm using now

Steve Terry

Old March 31st 06, 10:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Filthy Rich

(Rob Gibson) wrote:

Good, bad, indifferent?

It's powered by NTL.
Leslie
www.icukhosting.co.uk

Works for me, I'm on NTL broadband, but use Tesco.nets dial up when mobile,
both also gives me news.ntli.net free newsserver which i'm using now

Steve Terry

I install them all. Tiscali, BT, Wanadoo, AOL, Pipex (which I use
myself) and Tesco 2mb is twice as fast as all of them....

Old April 2nd 06, 02:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nick

"Filthy Rich" wrote in message

and Tesco 2mb is twice as fast as all of them....

LOL. Rubbish.

Old April 4th 06, 02:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Not Me

Nick wrote:
"Filthy Rich" wrote in message
and Tesco 2mb is twice as fast as all of them....

LOL. Rubbish.

I was twice as happy with Tesco 512Kb than Pipex 512Kb...

Old April 5th 06, 04:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sucuba Dude

"www.icuknet.co.uk" wrote in message
k...
| In article , (Gaz) wrote:
|

| We haven't

www.icukhosting.co.uk

Is that no a reseller set up of someone I don't wish to mention...?