Video Over Home Network

Old March 30th 06, 05:24 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Gary Ridgway

Default Video Over Home Network

Is there any way of getting my TV output in the living room to another
telly in the house using my wired network?
I use a TV sender unit at the moment but somebody close has set up a
wireless network which now interferes with it. (tried all available
channels).
Can you get scart to IP converters and vice versa?
Cheers.
--
Gary Ridgway
Old March 30th 06, 06:24 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Brian Reay

"Gary Ridgway" wrote in message
Is there any way of getting my TV output in the living room to another
telly in the house using my wired network?
I use a TV sender unit at the moment but somebody close has set up a
wireless network which now interferes with it. (tried all available
channels).
Can you get scart to IP converters and vice versa?
Cheers.

You can get Cat 5 to Scart connectors- they use the wiring rather than the
IP network. I've seen them but don't use them myself- a google should find
them.

--
73
Brian

Old March 30th 06, 11:41 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

use of Windows Media Server will allow you to broadcast any video
output.