BT Voyager 2091

Old March 31st 06, 04:46 PM
blue.leviathan blue.leviathan is offline
Junior Member

Post BT Voyager 2091

Hi there,

I have BT Option 1 broadband and I'm using the free BT Voyager 240? modem at the moment.

Anyway, to go wireless I have bought the BT Voyager 2091 from ebay. Does anyone know what I need to do with the new modem router? Is it just a matter of plugging it in?

Cheers in advance,

blue.leviathan

Last edited by blue.leviathan : March 31st 06 at 07:35 PM.
Old April 1st 06, 01:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Willcocks

Default BT Voyager 2091

"blue.leviathan" wrote in
message .. .

Hi there,

I have BT Option 1 broadband and I'm using the free BT Voyager 240?
modem at the moment.

Anyway, to go wireless I have bought the BT Voyager 2091 from ebay.
Does anyone know what I need to do with the new modem router? Is it
just a matter of plugging it in?

Go to the BT Yahoo home page and click on Help. Enter 2091 in the search
box and then select the appropriate result.
--
Keith Willcocks

Old April 1st 06, 02:53 PM
blue.leviathan blue.leviathan is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Willcocks

Go to the BT Yahoo home page and click on Help. Enter 2091 in the search
box and then select the appropriate result.
--
Keith Willcocks

Thanks - tried that with no success. Anyone else have personal experience of this?
Old April 1st 06, 05:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sucuba Dude

"blue.leviathan" wrote in message
.. .

| Keith Willcocks Wrote:
| Go to the BT Yahoo home page and click on Help. Enter 2091 in the
| search
| box and then select the appropriate result.

Have you tried out your own advice before making this suggestion? As it finds
nothing useful. Nor does google.

| Thanks - tried that with no success. Anyone else have personal
| experience of this?

I gave up with the 2091. It was sent to me by BT when I started up and lacked
any useful information. It was basically useless unless you used the BT supplied
software. No manual, no data. I sold it on ebay to some other unfortunate in the
end. Hope you get better luck.

Old April 1st 06, 06:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Willcocks

"blue.leviathan" wrote in
message .. .

Hi there,

I have BT Option 1 broadband and I'm using the free BT Voyager 240?
modem at the moment.

Anyway, to go wireless I have bought the BT Voyager 2091 from ebay.
Does anyone know what I need to do with the new modem router? Is it
just a matter of plugging it in?

Ask your question again in bt.broadband.support , there is a lot of
expertise in that group and a lot of experience of the 2091. It is a
closed group, i.e. can only be reached via the BT news servers
(news,btinternet.com, news.btopenworld.com etc).
--
Keith Willcocks