bulldog line and broadband

Old March 31st 06, 10:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Lee

Default bulldog line and broadband

hello

i have ordered up bulldog broadband and phone line package to see how they
compare to ntl who im with at the moment.

sorry if this sounds like a dumbo question but the new line is this the same
as a bt line ?

thanks for all who reply

--
regards

Old April 1st 06, 06:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nemesis

"Lee" wrote in message
hello

i have ordered up bulldog broadband and phone line package to see how they
compare to ntl who im with at the moment.

sorry if this sounds like a dumbo question but the new line is this the
same as a bt line ?

Yes, but you might get the full 8Meg depending on how far you are away from
the exchange.
http://www.dslzoneuk.net/checker.php

enter you postcode, click Check then enter your house number...

Im with BD, but leaving due to onlt getting 1.5Meg on avg, but my
distance from my exchange, around 1.03 kilometers from your exchange (as the
crow flies).

Old April 1st 06, 03:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
eric

count yourself lucky if the line works at all
internet was just about ok with them, but could'nt make normal voice calls
for 3 of the 4 mths i was with them.