Regional Settings

Old April 1st 06, 05:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Default Regional Settings

Having not been able to find any regional settings for my various voip
kit on the internet, I've put up a small site to catalogue these.

(It's very basic atm. and has only been tested with firefox, so probably
doesn't work very well with IE).

I've put it at:

http://www.phones.sanguinarius.co.uk

I know that it needs more work put into it to look pretty (hey, I only
started it today), but any submissions would be appreciated.

I haven't included all my kit (that would involve taking some of it out
of the wrappers or finding where they got buried in the loft), but iot's
a good start.