Reseller hosting recommendations please

Old April 1st 06, 08:30 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
John

Default Reseller hosting recommendations please

Hi

I am looking for a reseller account with the following features;

Windows 2003 Server/IIS 6 Hosting

Up to 20 accounts

Up to 10GB monthly bandwidth

Up to 1 GB disk space

Custom Control Panel for clients

Anonymous name servers

Reasonable reliability (99.9% or so)

Reasonably responsive email support

Monthly budget $40-$50

Asp support (asp.net 2.0 support preferable)

MS Access

Optional

SQL Server (if/when needed)

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

Old April 1st 06, 08:54 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon Hudson

"John" wrote in message
Hi

Anonymous name servers

Not possible unless you have your own IP addresses, thats why I describe
what you are looking for as "personal name servers" not "anonymous".

--
Gordon Hudson || Hostroute.com Ltd
e-mail:ghudson [at] hostroute.net

Old April 1st 06, 10:45 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
steve

I know a good hosting company that my friend owns but they only deal
with linux servers.

they have a great reseller program that really puts you in control.

check it out if you like.

http://cheaphostingcanada.com

Old April 4th 06, 02:21 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
Carl

"John" wrote in message
Hi

I am looking for a reseller account with the following features;

Windows 2003 Server/IIS 6 Hosting

Up to 20 accounts

Up to 10GB monthly bandwidth

Up to 1 GB disk space

Custom Control Panel for clients

Anonymous name servers

Reasonable reliability (99.9% or so)

Reasonably responsive email support

Monthly budget $40-$50

Asp support (asp.net 2.0 support preferable)

MS Access

Optional

SQL Server (if/when needed)

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

Hi John,

Take a look at some of our Reseller Packages:
http://www.csnewmedia.co.uk/reseller.php

Custom packages are also available if needed.

Warm Regards,

Carl Shepherdson
General Manager
CS New Media