Affordable Notebook Pc's! Excellent Working Condition ***With Warranty***

Old April 3rd 06, 04:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Affordable Notebook Pc's! Excellent Working Condition ***With Warranty***

Hello,

Was reading over a post that was related to the advice for wanting to

purchase a pc. May I recommend to you checking out our website to see
what we have to offer and the prices that come with it.

We are devoted to Customer Satisfaction, and am here to answer any
questions you may have about our products via, Chat, Phone, or Email.

Our Website: http://urlaptop.com
Our Email: support @urlaptop.com
Live Chat:
http://messenger.providesupport.com/...rzenabled.html

(We also are Paypal Verified, Reassuring our Customers of a Safe,
Secure, Payment Method when purchasing online.)

Thanks for your time,

Computers Enabled Inc.

Old April 3rd 06, 05:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

wrote:
Hello,

Was reading over a post that was related to the advice for wanting

purchase a pc. May I recommend to you checking out our website to
see what we have to offer and the prices that come with it.

We are devoted to Customer Satisfaction, and am here to answer any
questions you may have about our products via, Chat, Phone, or
Email.

Our Website:
http://skunklaptop.com
Our Email: support @spamspamspammingspam.com
Live Chat:
http://messenger.providesupport.com/...otenabled.html

(We also are Paypal Verified, Reassuring our Customers of a Safe,
Secure, Payment Method when purchasing online.)

Pity you don't read where you post your rubbish, look, read & learn
(if that is possible) this is a UK group not a US (in more ways than
one) group...