networking

Old April 3rd 06, 06:09 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
chris

Default networking

i have a big pc running xp pro and a laptop running xp home they are
both connected using a wireless router but using network setup wizard
it will not let me connect to each other and share files and printers.

can someone please help

and give me information on what software to use to do it with

thanks
chris

Old April 3rd 06, 08:00 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Stand Up Old

"chris" wrote in message
oups.com...
i have a big pc running xp pro and a laptop running xp home they are
both connected using a wireless router but using network setup wizard
it will not let me connect to each other and share files and printers.

can someone please help

and give me information on what software to use to do it with

thanks
chris

disable any/all Firewalls and try the wizard again