Plusnet newsgroups - slow tonight or what?

Old April 3rd 06, 11:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Plusnet newsgroups - slow tonight or what?

I am sure it's not just me (tried on 2 PCs) but Plusnet newsserver seems
pants tonight.

I haven't bothered to try and ring them as it isn't that important at
the moment.

Has anyone called them?

I remember some time ago about them changing newsserver address. Should
I still be on news.plus.net?

Mike

Old April 4th 06, 08:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 03 Apr 2006, m wrote:

Has anyone called them?

Why not post in plusnet.service.customer-feedback when you
want Plus.Net customers to see the post ! Peter M.
Old April 4th 06, 09:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

poster wrote:
On 03 Apr 2006, m wrote:

Has anyone called them?

Why not post in plusnet.service.customer-feedback when you
want Plus.Net customers to see the post ! Peter M.

To easy is the polite answer & no I haven't experienced any problems
with the servers tonight, just with my fat fingers..