ata 1100

Old April 4th 06, 02:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
grumpy

Default ata 1100

Is anyone useing the ata1100 on blueyonder.
It is operating allright apart from when I try to make a phone call over the
BY landline, when the call connects the person on the other end only gets
the chance to say hello then the call is cut off. Incoming calls over the
same line work ok
Is the problem specific to this make of ata?, what other ata's would work
with BY's phone system
I have only just started to use voip, could someone please give me some
giudence on how to resolve this or suggest an alternative

thnx

dave