Tiscali spamming email accounts

Old April 4th 06, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jim

Default Tiscali spamming email accounts

It seems Tiscali have a problem, I and others on Tiscali I know have started
getting spam email on a regular basis. Up until now they seem to have been
great at keeping spam email away, but just recently (over the past couple of
months) spam appears to be a problem.

Old April 5th 06, 04:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brash

"Jim" wrote in message
It seems Tiscali have a problem, I and others on Tiscali I know have

started
getting spam email on a regular basis. Up until now they seem to have

been
great at keeping spam email away, but just recently (over the past couple

of
months) spam appears to be a problem.

Yes I am getting around 6-8 spam emails per day on an email account that I
have never distributed to anyone. Seems they do have a growing problem with
spam.