Any genuine un-capped ISP's out their

Old April 5th 06, 01:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clive

Default Any genuine un-capped ISP's out their

I moved from Telewest to Plusnet about 8 months ago.

Not had any major issues, apart from I got suckered into the up to 4mb for
39.99! Soon got downgraded.

I did opt for the premier un-capped, download as much as you like....

Now I am never anywhere near my limits, don't do P2P - my average monthly
usage is 2gb. What does iss me off is the fact that they managed to change
all their customer contracts and impose limits.

OK enough moan - what are (if any) the genuine Un-capped ISP's. Looking for
reliability first, then cost.

Thanks

Clive

Old April 5th 06, 02:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve @ Aceinternet

OK enough moan - what are (if any) the genuine Un-capped ISP's. Looking
for reliability first, then cost.

Hi Clive

We are uncapped, with no blocked ports, proxies, caches, hidden "fair use
policies" etc.

Steve
Ace Internet | http://www.ace-internet.co.uk
Internet Connectivity | ADSL | Web Hosting | Domain names
t: 08456 388 955 | f: 08456 388 956 | e:

Old April 5th 06, 03:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob Walker

"Clive" wrote in message
I moved from Telewest to Plusnet about 8 months ago.

Not had any major issues, apart from I got suckered into the up to 4mb for
39.99! Soon got downgraded.

I did opt for the premier un-capped, download as much as you like....

Now I am never anywhere near my limits, don't do P2P - my average monthly
usage is 2gb. What does iss me off is the fact that they managed to change
all their customer contracts and impose limits.

OK enough moan - what are (if any) the genuine Un-capped ISP's. Looking
for reliability first, then cost.

What's the point if you only use 2GB a month? Any capped service would do
you just as well.

Old April 5th 06, 04:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
steeler

"Paul" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:57:31 +0100, "Nemesis"
wrote:

Steve @ Aceinternet wrote:
OK enough moan - what are (if any) the genuine Un-capped ISP's.
Looking for reliability first, then cost.
Hi Clive

We are uncapped, with no blocked ports, proxies, caches, hidden "fair
use policies" etc.

Steve

AOL

lol

Not a joke. AOL will soon be the last truly uncapped service - as
unpalatable as that sounds.

Old April 5th 06, 04:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
steeler

"Steve @ Aceinternet" wrote in message
OK enough moan - what are (if any) the genuine Un-capped ISP's. Looking
for reliability first, then cost.

Hi Clive

We are uncapped, with no blocked ports, proxies, caches, hidden "fair use
policies" etc.

Steve
Ace Internet | http://www.ace-internet.co.uk
Internet Connectivity | ADSL | Web Hosting | Domain names
t: 08456 388 955 | f: 08456 388 956 | e:

Guaranteed for the 2 months until you go belly up.

Old April 5th 06, 05:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve @ Aceinternet

Guaranteed for the 2 months until you go belly up.

I hope not, we've been around for 8 years!

Old April 5th 06, 05:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
steeler

"Steve @ Aceinternet" wrote in message
Guaranteed for the 2 months until you go belly up.

I hope not, we've been around for 8 years!

My mistake, just never heard of you.

P.S. Does your company pay you to promote on newsgroups - or are you just
enthusiastic?

Old April 5th 06, 05:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve @ Aceinternet

My mistake, just never heard of you.

P.S. Does your company pay you to promote on newsgroups - or are you just
enthusiastic?

No, I try to help out and offer advice in quite a few groups.

It's also useful for me to be around to answer any customer queries that
might crop up in newsgroups ;-)

Old April 5th 06, 05:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
CyberMail

i've been on bulldog for over a year... it is truely uncapped.. and I use it
24/7.... downloaded literally gigabaytes of stuff week in week out. no
complaints from them at all. well pleased with them.

"Clive" wrote in message
I moved from Telewest to Plusnet about 8 months ago.

Not had any major issues, apart from I got suckered into the up to 4mb for
39.99! Soon got downgraded.

I did opt for the premier un-capped, download as much as you like....

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0614-1, 04/04/2006
Tested on: 05/04/2006 17:50:00