Variable signal

Old April 5th 06, 08:35 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
David W Allen

Default Variable signal

I have Belkin network adapters in my desktop and laptop plus a Belkin
access point.

The network establishes itself immediately after booting up but during
the course of a day, the signal goes from excellent to no signal at all,
and the network cannot be found. Then suddenly it will appear again.

The access point is about 4 metres away with two walls in between, and
as far as I am aware, there is no interference from other devices. I
have altered the channel numbers, but without success.

Has anyone a suggestion for a constant signal.
--
David W Allen
Internet: http://www.oakleyvillage.co.uk