Freetalk-how are you finding the service?

Old April 6th 06, 02:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fred

Default Freetalk-how are you finding the service?

Hi
I have been considering trying out the DSG Freetalk service but do not know
anyone who has it yet. Does anyone have it and how do you find the call
quality/tech support etc?
Thanks
Fred.

Old April 6th 06, 02:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

wrote in message
On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 00:18:40 GMT, "fred"
wrote:

Hi
I have been considering trying out the DSG Freetalk service but do not
know
anyone who has it yet. Does anyone have it and how do you find the call
quality/tech support etc?

I have two lines from FT call quality is excellent never had cause to
contact tech support so cannot comment on the other hand the service
from voipfone is every bit as good at a third of the cost. My FT
accounts will be closed at the end of the 12 month period only because
I do not make enough use of the inclusive UK calls .

Been with Freetalk for about 4 months and find the servicre very good. The
service has been 100% reliable, audio quality is good, I haven't called
support so can't comment on them. All in all a great service.