Migrate from Bulldog to Be Unlimited?

Old April 6th 06, 03:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Fred Finisterre

Default Migrate from Bulldog to Be Unlimited?

Is a possible to migrate directly from one to the other? The Be site has a
BT line as a requirement, whereas obviously I have a Bulldog line.

I've had enough of Bulldog's ineptitude. Or are Be just as bad?

Cheers,

Fred.

Old April 6th 06, 07:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bdol

"Fred Finisterre" wrote in message
Is a possible to migrate directly from one to the other? The Be site has a
BT line as a requirement, whereas obviously I have a Bulldog line.

I've had enough of Bulldog's ineptitude. Or are Be just as bad?

did you migrate from a BT line to Bulldog or get a new line from Bulldog?
(i.e. pay 60 for a line)

Old April 6th 06, 08:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Fred Finisterre

did you migrate from a BT line to Bulldog or get a new line from Bulldog?
(i.e. pay 60 for a line)

I migrated from BT.

Cheers,

Fred.

Old April 6th 06, 09:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bdol

"Fred Finisterre" wrote in message
did you migrate from a BT line to Bulldog or get a new line from

Bulldog?
(i.e. pay 60 for a line)

I migrated from BT.

Cheers,

Fred.

you'll need to phone BT and request a "Return to Donor"... this will enable
you to transfer your phone line back to BT and then you can transfer to "BE"

Hope this helps...

Old April 6th 06, 10:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Motorcyclesaur

"bdol" wrote in message ...

you'll need to phone BT and request a "Return to Donor"... this will
enable
you to transfer your phone line back to BT and then you can transfer to
"BE"

Hope this helps...

And what if you have a Bulldog line, as in my case?

Thanks

Old April 6th 06, 10:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PhilT

Motorcyclesaur wrote:

And what if you have a Bulldog line, as in my case?

its a BT line, rented by Bulldog who rent it to you.

You need to revert to BT for voice as Be only use the ADSL part of the
line, so like the guy said call BT and say you want to return to them
and tell Bulldog you're leaving.

I guess there will be some downtime, as "migration" is a concept that
was developed for users of BT's ADSL wholesale services, where software
changes are sufficient to get you from one ISP to another.

With LLU there are wiring changes too.

Phil