Draytek 2900G WLAN not working - LAN ok

Old April 7th 06, 12:04 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default Draytek 2900G WLAN not working - LAN ok

I and one other person have setup a Draytek 2900G wireless router for
someone else. Browsing the web when connected via the LAN connnection
is okay, trying to do anything on the net via the wireless connection
doesn't work.... page cannot be displayed. Browsing for wireless
networks from the laptop does not find the router, yesterday it did
when I configured the WLAN option and yes the laptop wireless component
is switched on. I could geti nto the router settings wirelessly
yesterday also. The router + laptop are using WPA2 PSK encryption if
that helps with the WPA2 compliance patch MS released last year. Router
is set to run at 54mbps. The laptop is a Sony VGN something running on
Windows XP Pro SP2.